Opening a savings account has become as easy as making Maggi. An online savings account can be made in a paperless manner in just a few minutes. In the last few months, several banks have introduced digital or online savings account to make it easier for customers to open an account and start transacting. Keeping this in mind, IndusInd Bank has also introduced an online savings account. Named Indus Online Savings Account, the digital account of IndusInd Bank comes under three different variants. Indus Online Account – Premium Debit Card is the zero balance account that requires no initial funding. However, you have to opt for platinum debit card.
The account is open for resident individual above 18 years. The prospective account holders should have an Aadhaar Card and PAN card.
The three variants of IndusInd Online savings account are Indus Online Account – Premium Debit Card, Indus Online Account – Instant Funding and Indus Privilege Online Account.
The variants depend on the account opening process. If the customer opts for a platinum debit card, can open a Zero Balance IndusInd Online Savings, and will fall under the premium debit card option. Customers funding the account with Rs.20,000 after the online opening comes under the Instant Funding category. Individuals can open an Indus Online Privilege account where a minimum average monthly balance of Rs 10,000 needs to be maintained.
While there are different varieties of IndusInd Online Account, some of the features of the IndusInd Online Savings Account are similar for all the types of bank accounts.
Here are some of the features that apply to the three different variants:
- Customers can choose the account number of their choice
- Account-holders can opt for fingerprint banking on Indus Mobile
- Free IMPS/NEFT/RTGS transactions through online banking
- Balance and Transaction Alerts on Whatsapp
- Customers can book cab, order food etc through the Indus Mobile
- Account-holders can withdraw cash and deposit cash of up to Rs.2 lakhs without any charges
Features of Indus Online Account – Premium Debit Card
- Indus Online Account – Premium Debit Card is a zero balance account. Unlike the other variants, the customer does not have to carry any initial funding requirement.
- The bank account can be opened instantly using Aadhaar number and PAN card.
- Customers can access mobile banking after their account is activated.
- Account holders can avail attractive deals and discounts from the all in one store on the Indus Mobile app.
- The savings account also comes with several offers for moviegoers. Individuals can get up to 12 free movie tickets on bookmyshow.com. They can get buy one get one offer. Customers can save Rs.3000 per year.
- The bank offers 6x rewards and reward points while transacting at point of sales, net banking, mobile banking and help save Rs.2,500 per year.
- Customers of the online savings account can save up to Rs. 250 per month on Fuel Surcharge Waiver and around Rs. 3000 per year.
- Account holders can withdraw up to Rs. 1.25 lakh per day from the ATM. Customers can carry out transactions of up to Rs. 2.5 lakh per day.
Conclusion: Indus Online Savings Account is one of the digital savings account that offers instant account opening facility to its customers.
Other Online Savings Accounts
Tags: digital account
, indusind savings account
, indus online savings account